Perfume Oil | No.11 La Thémis
This product is currently sold out.
La Themis was the name of the ship that carried Louis Marie back to France after 10 years in exile on Madagascar in 1802.
This fragrance begins with a fresh green leaf accord with a eucalyptus character and quickly changes to a dominant spearmint main theme. The spearmint character is supported by a wintergreen note. Then the fragrance dries down to a sweet Tonka bean accord.
- Top Note: Green Leaves, Eucalyptus, Spearmint
- Mid Note: Spearmint, Wintergreen
- Base Note: Tonka bean
- Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid with moisturizing properties
- Paraben, sulfate + phlatate free
Net Wt : 0.5 OzFor him or her
- Apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance