Narlai Shower Curtain | Mint
This product is currently sold out.
Named after an Indian village between Udaipur and Jaipur, and inspired by heirloom quilting. The Narlai is constructed with durable denim hemming on the exterior and cotton-bound seams on the interior. Corners are rounded reminiscent of an old sail.
- 100% Cotton, 10 oz canvas
- Colors from outside to inside: natural, light grey, mint, canary yellow
- 100% brass grommets.
- Curtains constructed in Brooklyn, canvas milled in USA, grommets imported from Turkey
- Machine wash in cold water, dry on low heat
- Recommended use with a liner but can be used without
- If used without a liner, wash twice a month (if used regularly) to prevent mold and mildew